I have an excel sheet in which the first column is clients names, this is followed by many columns of data.
I would like:
1) When I open the file I only see the first column.
2) Using a key-board short-cut I bring up a menu box.
3) The menu box should contain the names of all subsequent columns and a check box near each name.
4) I should be able to check the columns I want.
5) When I press OK the excel file should display the columns I had checked.
6) A key-board short-cut to go back to initial state - i.e. only the first column to be displayed.
7) I should have the ability to add columns and delete columns in course of business and this should be reflected on the menu box.