İş Bulunamadı

Üzgünüz, aradığınız işi bulamadık.

En son işleri buradan bulabilirsiniz:

Core Java Help 6 gün left

Help with some Basic Java Programs

€118 (Avg Bid)
€118 Ortalama Teklif
3 teklifler

bonsoir . je veux le corriger de ce TP a propos JAVA FX pour 20 euro. merci

€200 (Avg Bid)
€200 Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler

Need a simple Python script to run. Please see the attached document.

€26 (Avg Bid)
€26 Ortalama Teklif
2 teklifler

We need to translate our website from English to Russian. There are 4000 words, roughly 40% of these are technical, the other 60% is everyday language. If there are any problems, we have a Russian team member who will be able to assist. We need this complete for the 26th October. This will be ongoing as we have new content monthly. Look forward to working with you.

€13 / hr (Avg Bid)
€13 / hr Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler

I need some freelancers. I will pay monthly

€217 (Avg Bid)
€217 Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler

Tengo un sistema, súper simple, y necesito mejorar apariencia y un par de funcionalidades así como validaciones adicionales, es realmente sencillo y no cuenta con una estructura muy compleja. Podría ser con una plantilla como AdminLTE.

€22 (Avg Bid)
€22 Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler

I am looking for a firmware developer that has experience working with Laird Bluetooth modules. I currently have a firmware developed that requires modifications . I am using laird's Bluetooth 5 modules. here is Laird's website with their Bluetooth modules and its specifications [login to view URL]

€217 - €652
€217 - €652
0 teklifler
Design project 6 gün left

I need a 3D model of something. In this, I will made a model of home.

€9 - €26
€9 - €26
0 teklifler
Facebook Page Help 6 gün left
ONAYLI

Seeking marketing help with my Facebook Page [login to view URL]

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
€3 / hr Ortalama Teklif
4 teklifler

Somos una agencia especializada en Marketing Digital y gestión de Redes Sociales para empresas con más de 10 años de experiencia. Contamos con clientes de diferentes rubros en varios países de Latinoamérica, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela y USA. Los invitamos a conocer nuestro sitio web y contactarnos por cualquier consulta sobre cualquiera de nuestros s...

€13 / hr (Avg Bid)
€13 / hr Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler