1) Design a hydronic heating system for the given building.
2) Evaluate the U factor for each construction by using an excel spreadsheet. The walls are made up from 3 cm cement plaster-25 cm perforated clay brick-3 cm cement plaster. The floor and roof construction materials are given in the building plan. Use associated guides for k and h values.
3) Carry out heat loss calculations for each space. Use excel spreadsheet for calculations.
4) Select necessary radiators for each space.
5) Select a suitable heat generator.
6) Select a suitable expansion vessel.
7) Locate the radiators for the building and generate a drawing showing the location of the radiators.
8) Generate the riser diagram of your system and carry out pipe sizing. (you are free to choose pipe type)
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $89 teklif veriyor
Hello I am a native English-speaker with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Education. With this degree I have not only been exposed to the art and science of writing, but also to the importance of editing and proofrea Daha Fazla