I would like to analyse several websites and gather the following data for each one:
- Company's title
- Website address
- Category into which their services fall
- Min monthly price
- Max monthly price
In order to do it I will prepare an empty Google Docs spreadsheet with already set columns.
Your job will be to perform the following steps.
1. Visit [url removed, login to view] . Locate the table of SaaS companies in the front page. Make sure it is sorted by "Current Ranking". You can download that table if that's more suitable for you.
2. Click on the first link in the table to get to that company's website.
3. Figure out that company product's category (i. e. analytics, pop-ups, user acquisition and retention, feedback gathering, automated email marketing, subscription management and user engagement, marketing campaign automation, or other category).
The product is usually described in the "About us", "Product" pages or similar. Please use that information to come up with the category. Please notice that I need the list of unique categories to be around 10-20 positions long, so do not invent different category for every new product, just pick the relevant of the existing ones. If there are no revelvant category, then suggest a new one.
4. Find out that company product's min and max prices. How much do I have to pay them monthly to get the minimal set of features, and how much does the maximum feature set costs monthly? The rare cases where the price is not based monthly, you should group separately (in another list of the spreadsheet) and state their min and max prices in two columns and period in the third one (i. e. yearly, one-time payment, weekly, etc).
Usually you can find prices in the pages called something like "Prices", "Subscription", "Packages", "Plans" and so on.
5. Repeat the process with the second link in the [url removed, login to view] table and with every other link up to the 250th entry. So you'll come up with the total of 250 entries from the first one to the 250th.
I will share the link to the spreadsheet with the person whom I'm going to hire. You will need a Gmail account to get access to that spreadsheet.
Optional task for additional budget: can you figure out the API link for each of the SaaS products? If yes, include those links while you gather information, and I'll add another $5 to the task's budget.
Please keep in mind that I myself will thorougly analyse and verify the result provided by you and I will only accept the result with no mistakes. As long as there are mistakes or errors or inconsistencies we are going to either fix them or I will have to choose another contractor. I want to pay the person who is capable of doing the job from start to finish and is proud of the results. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to ask questions if any.
Hi, I've visited the website and can extract the details of 250 SaaS companies from the site. Relevant Skills and Experience I worked in many projects like collecting contact details and personal emails of various bus Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $23 teklif veriyor
I feel that I am the exact match for your requirements after thoroughly reviewing the job description and desired skill. Relevant Skills and Experience I have a lot of experience in Data Entry, Excel, Internet Researc Daha Fazla
Hello sir, I am expert on this task. I have a lot of experience on this task. Relevant Skills and Experience Data Entry, Excel, Internet Research, Research, Web Search Proposed Milestones $15 USD - milestones
Hello , I am Falguni Ahmed .I am very much interested on your project .I feel that I am the exact match for your requirements after thoroughly reviewing the job description and desired skills Relevant Skills and Expe Daha Fazla