For the widgets mentioned below the option to select collapsed or not, and different behavior for categories (all expanded) and archives (all collapsed) set by default but without the option to change that.
Links, Categories, Series TOC Series, Collapsible Archive (plugin) or default WP Archive widget if you find it would be easier to mod accdg. to the desired functionality
Functionality pretty much as per mock-up [url removed, login to view]:
- open/close toggle of top-level menu via two radio buttons, default is close
- 1st column: SW Eats, SW Reads & all future SW Menus should display a drop-down toggle arrow to their left to follow functionality of other top-level menus (Categories, Series, Archives etc.). In other words, the titles should be included in the widget functionality (and be togglable and stylable). Subs (link categories) should be collapsed by default.
- Categories should be expanded by default and show all subs as per mock-up
- Archives should be expanded by default to ONLY the year, with arrow to expand to months.
- Categories, Series, Archives etc. are a) styled via our CSS and b) pull info automatically as it's added in any of those three sections
- any other widget added in the future should be collapsed by default, as is right now already with SERIES.
- Drop Down Titles such as SW Eats, SW Reads, Categories, Archives etc in Pointed Brush
- Sub-Categories titles 1-2 points smaller than main title. A good gage would be that "NEWPORT BEACH" fits instead of the current "NEWPORT BCH"
- Arrowed Categories such as Amalfi Coast, Aspen, Fav Magazines, Eat, Entertain, Enjoy, Travel, Years can be as is but maybe a point or two smaller. I made the years 2011, 2012, 2013 a bit smaller as an example. This will help accomodate longer titles such as Newport Beach (which I had to abbreviate to Newport Bch)
[url removed, login to view]