3-5 hours a week
HAS TO KNOW THE SPORT OF BASKETBALL
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
(PLEASE POST THE WORD ELEPHANT WHEN YOU APPLY FOR JOB THIS LETS ME KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.)
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the [url removed, login to view] you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization. Understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.