As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Pinterest, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem-solving.
To be clear, this posting is for the ad management the Facebook Advertising platform, not for social media marketing (organic).
Core expectations are:
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest
- Work with other departments (e.g. product development, creative and merchandising) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Do Google Analytics analysis
- Help set up processes
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10am-6pm)
Interested in applying? Start your application with the word 'delicious' to be considered.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extremely fluent in written English
- 4+ years of hands-on ecommerce marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response Facebook and/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features and functionalities in social advertising
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including bulk upload is a plus.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
Who we are
We are an online marketing agency that focuses on servicing online retail clients. Our team consists of both in-person and remote individuals and we believe that the remote workplace is the wave of the future. Our mission is to drive the highest levels of performance possible for our clients and to learn a lot while doing it!