The Social Media Manager will administer the company's social media marketing and advertising.
You are highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with our future customers. Need to be fun and relatable when interacting on social media.
Administration includes but is not limited to:-
* Full setup of all social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube in accordance with the look and feel of our website
* Ongoing Management of all Social accounts
* Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting with a focus on ROI
* Develop and implement a social media marketing plan
* Development of Brand Awareness and online reputation
* Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content for all channels and ads
* SEO and generation of inbound traffic
* Reputation management
* Cultivation of leads and sales
* Setup, design and marketing of sales funnels using Smarketly
* Video creation using biteable
* Create a regular publishing schedule
* be our voice of the community, able to listen, respond, interact, ask questions and engage with our audience.
Please provide cover letter outlining your strategy for the project as well examples of similar work demonstrating your understanding of the skin care landscape
This role will be an ongoing and has not end for the right candidate