Following is the requirements for facebook:
1. User can load images from albums, Webcam or PC. the app will save the image in 3 sizes in file server and alert the user if the size is too small (min height=300px, min width=200px. user can also crop the image to get to the minimum required height and width
2. Tagging photo: The process will be
2.1 user pick a spot on the photo (x,y) and selecting item from tagging list (as same as tagging friend in a photo) in this case its not friends but other predefined list
2.2 upon selection a transparent image will be located where the user clicked for tag (x,y)
2.3 user can tag single photo 5 times.
2.4 caption with the tagged item, will appear below the photo and user can remove the tag from the photo
3. Facebook style comment box for photo including user's thumbnail image, text and remove button, available to the writer and the owner of the photo.
4. send the image to friends (friend selector) and post on wall
5. request all Oauth permissions
6. compliant with IE6
6. iframe architecture (not fbml)
7. No graphics are required just the ability to do the above.
8. all elements - tag, friend selector, facebook comments should look exactly as facebook - cant use FBML elements
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1228 for this job
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks Nizam
My main objective is to provide the fastest and cheapest solutions to our clients without compromising on quality. Please check out my facebook portfolio, let me know if you have any technical questions, We are waiti Daha Fazla
We would love to build this for you, our website is [url removed, login to view] and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I can do this and wanted to have a productive and long term income in the online freelance job area
Please check PM for more information and portfolio- Thanks and look forward to talking.
Hello! Thank you for the great opportunity, please check PMB for the more bid details.