We are building innovative autonomous stock market trading solutions that specialize in risk mitigation for HFT, short term holdings, and long term investments. We are looking for talented programmers to build models based on historical data and backtest strategies as well as developing successful strategies into a real time trading engine.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving, technology, and the financial markets. Attention to detail, analytics, and creativity are critical qualities as well as the ability to clearly communicate between programmers, engineers, and investors.
• Extract and transform market data into presentable material
• Collaborate with analysts to find solutions
• Integrate strategies into a multi-tiered system
• Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS
• Test, monitor, and upgrade systems to increase security and efficiency
• Proven experience as a programmer in quantitative development
• Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
• Degree in Computer Science, Economics, or Business is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $37/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I am Ibrahim, and I am a data scientist, I can fulfil the role Quantitative Developer, as I have experience in python and R, along with financial markets, please share the time and capacity to be online, also tell Daha Fazla
Hi, how are you? I go through the description and read it carefully, I know exactly what you are looking for. I have 5+ years’ experience in these skills Financial Markets, Testing / QA, Analytics, Cloud Computing and Daha Fazla
Hey, I just read about your project Quantitative Developer and I am ready to start immediately ! I am an expert in Cloud Computing, Financial Markets, Testing / QA, Analytics and Programming, so I am totally sure I can Daha Fazla
Hi , I have 5 years of experience into backend development with Java and php. Has worked with startups in past and developed,designed 2 applications from [login to view URL] experience in working on /projects providing comp Daha Fazla