ABAQUS TO BE USED ( other FEM software not considered)
Results alike of journal paper :
[login to view URL]
( till fig 10 , NO need of Crack initiation prediction )
since we are looking at the dynamic behavior aspects of the spur gear pairs, we should use explicit FEM correlation of the work. Also Mesh stiffness must be plotted.
-Model / mesh file will be given .
-from the journal materials, contact definition load/boundary conditions to be taken.
1. Result to be post processed and compared with the journal fig9 , fig10 & Mesh stiffness of contact must be plotted.
2. Final analysis procedure report + input file to be shared
3. the input should be build/segregated in orderly method utilizing multiple input option
[ for example : mesh model , bc , sets , mat, steps etc. should be in separate file and these files should be called in a main file ( *INCLUDE format ) ]
4. Sensitivity of this 47 teeth model will be check with different model of a different journal results
[login to view URL] to be post processed and compared with the journal results ( to match similarly with the time histories) [ contact forces also needed ]
6. Finally analysis procedure report + input file to be shared
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $414 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have a lot of experiences FEA using ABAQUS 6.14. I am an expert in mechanical engineering, FEM. I can analyze gear contact simulation. Let's discuss in more detail. Thanks.
Hello, I am a PhD student at University of Toronto. I have several years of experience in modelling of contact problems such as impact and wearing using Abaqus.