Im looking to create a Firefox addon to auto click a button when it meets a certain requirements.
On a webpage, tasks are added to a list in real-time. The addon should,
- Monitor and click on the new task as soon as its added based on the requirement.
- Temporarily pause action when it clicks on a task untill I manually resume it.
- Show some visual alert when it clicks on a task.
- Should not click on the same task more than once, hence it needs to temporarily remember the task when it clicks it.
- Let me pause the addon. This is separate from the above.
I will share more details in chat. The webpage is for my work, and needs to be logged in. I cannot share the login details so you will need to connect remotely to my computer to gain access. (IMPORTANT!)
You can develop over remote connection or gather information and do it on your side. Remote connection will be available from 4am - 9am UTC most of the time, and I can extend it until 1pm UTC in some cases.
Hi, I'm an experienced web developer, I can do this for you quickly and efficiently on a low budget.