This project requires development of an Adobe Flash based video chat / conference application that works with Wowza Streaming Engine.
The required parameters will be passed to this Flash application since it is going to be embedded to an ASPX page.
Some primary requirements are:
- Up to 3 participants
- Sleek and intuitive interface to avoid possible / non-IT user problems
- Intuitive interface to allow users to select the right webcam and microphone
- Provide optimum image and sound quality
- Three roles for participants: interviewer, interviewee, watcher
- Interviewer will have an extra button to record video chat session
- Each time the interview clicks on record button, a new video file should be created on Wowza Server
- The video files created must contain video and audio streams of all participants merged in a single file and should be synchronized
- The video files must be in MP4 format and must allow playback from all kinds of devices (iOS, Android, etc.)