Take our current internet radio Flash player (See our current player here: [url removed, login to view]) and rebuild, or start from the ground up, to make it do the following:
- In one single window give the listener the option of listening to one of the three live radio station streams (Live365 hosted) or 4 (or more) on-demand weekly segments. Note in our current player the three radio stations: yourLDSradio, LDS HYMNS, and LDS Classics all streamed through Live365's service. See also the on-demand weekly segments being played currently via Yahoo Media Player. We want visitors to see one player that plays all these options. Real simple and clean. A redesign of the whole page is fine as long as it stays within the style of the website: www.yldsr.com. Include space for banner ad as in current player, possibly change player format to more horizontal with ad at right rather than vertical and ad at bottom.
- Have the title at the top of the page change to reflect currently playing station or segment.
See this Live365 hosted player example for the following needs: [url removed, login to view]
- Show metadata info: song title, artist, album and album artwork-thumbnail.
- Have a buy button and/or hypertext and image link for each song linking directly to it's respective song on our mp3 download store (the example link above currently just goes to the store's home page).
- Radio ads link to ad client's website. I'm guessing that's probably no different than the songs linking to store.(?)
- Include Live365's rating system, thumb up/thumb down.
If there is a better way to do these things we are open to suggestions.