Take our current internet radio Flash player (See our current player here: [url removed, login to view]) and rebuild, or start from the ground up, to make it do the following:
- In one single window give the listener the option of listening to one of the three live radio station streams (Live365 hosted) or 4 (or more) on-demand weekly segments. Note in our current player the three radio stations: yourLDSradio, LDS HYMNS, and LDS Classics all streamed through Live365's service. See also the on-demand weekly segments being played currently via Yahoo Media Player. We want visitors to see one player that plays all these options. Real simple and clean. A redesign of the whole page is fine as long as it stays within the style of the website: www.yldsr.com. Include space for banner ad as in current player, possibly change player format to more horizontal with ad at right rather than vertical and ad at bottom.
- Have the title at the top of the page change to reflect currently playing station or segment.
See this Live365 hosted player example for the following needs: [url removed, login to view]
- Show metadata info: song title, artist, album and album artwork-thumbnail.
- Have a buy button and/or hypertext and image link for each song linking directly to it's respective song on our mp3 download store (the example link above currently just goes to the store's home page).
- Radio ads link to ad client's website. I'm guessing that's probably no different than the songs linking to store.(?)
- Include Live365's rating system, thumb up/thumb down.
If there is a better way to do these things we are open to suggestions.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $740 teklif veriyor
Experienced and serious team ready to start, please view pmb
Dear Project Owner, We have read your requirement and very interested to work on this project. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job. we are very exc Daha Fazla