I run a mathematics education website (Years K-12) and I like it to be fun and interactive. I really want to find someone to work for me on many Actionscript projects. But right now I have this little project:
Provide me with 3 separate animations (interactive if possible):
1. What is a "cross section",
2. What is "horizontal" and "vertical",
3. What is a "ratio".
I want them developed in Actionscript 3 (not Flash IDE) as I use FlashDevelop.
* Provide code samples and/or screenshots of work you have done please
* Your target audience is ages 8 to 18.
* You DO NOT need to be an expert in Mathematics as these are just simple concepts. I can provide links with definitions for you.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
I am Happy to help. It looks like we are in quite a bit different time zones..You will be up in a few hours and I will still be working, so please let me know what kind of samples you want. Thanks! Bob
i must be completed my work within i refer i mean 10 days i have huge experience of this kind work u trust me and i assure u that u certainly satisfied work with me i m related with huge circulated newspaper