Here's what we require:
1. A file proteciton system to protect swf, flv and mp4 files - This can be done using adobe AIR
2. A custom player that will allow our files to be played using rtmpe streaming online (possibly built with flex)
3. a desktop application so we will be able to protect new files we create in the future ourselves.
=> Player specifics
The player will need to access the specific key for the source file dynamically. This could be done by passing a flashvar that contains a id. the flash player can then query a keyfile on our server that will pass the appropriate key to the falsh player and allow the content to be played.
We have a system currently designed to do this and will discuss it in more detail with the winning bidder.
To bid on this project you should have the following minimum skills:
1. Experience with Flash DRM systems
2. Experience with Amazon cloudfront CDN network and rtmpe streaming with cloudfront
3. Flash access 2.0 DRM system experience
4. Demonstrate your understanding of this project by providing and overview of how you intend on achieving the desired result for this project
5. Excellent communicator and responsive to emails / skype messaging
1. All bidders please indicate your level of coding proficiency
2. All bidders please Provide examples / references of previous similar projects
3. All bidders to provide a overview of how you intend on achiveing the desired result for this project - PLEASE NOTE: due to the large number of inexpereicned coders bidding on previous posting your bid WILL NOT be considered if you do not provide an overview on how you will achieve the results for this project.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) The developer relinquishes all rights to the application and source code and cannot reuse or resell code / application. The source code / application become sole property of the purchaser.