- To create several 3d-visuals and to incorporate these in an animated flashdesign
- To design/create a 3d building which houses a 6th floor department store
o The outside of the building has to be fully designed “as a whole” as well as a “fold out”version (see reference #1 and #4)
o The floors are categorized as => Living, cooking, garden, design, gifts and health/wellness.
o Each floor has to be fully designed. The amount of detail on which each floor will be designed depends on the style of the designer. (see reference #3)
o Further detail of the project can be discussed on e-mail.
- Working of the flash
o Visual #1 Building from the outside (3d, no moving animation)
o Moving animation (the building folds out . (see reference #1)
o Visual #2 Building folded out with departments (3d, no moving animation, dots for stores/webshop => when mouseover over dot, textbox pops out with information and clicktrough to URL of webshop) (see reference#7)
o Visual #3 department floor stands out (when clicked on) (possibly in higher detail/with zoom)
- Undeveloped additional ideas which can be applied in discussion with the designer
o Moving animations within the design
o Highly graphical visuals
o A 2D visual for each floor
- Creative/additional ideas are highly appreciated
- Included in this document are several references for inspiration.
Who is [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] is a dutch E-tailer with more than 80 specialty webshops in living, cooking, garden, design, gifts and health/wellness.
- The assortment of [url removed, login to view] is based on A-brands
- All the [url removed, login to view] shops have the same design/”look and feel” and in our communication we brand the [url removed, login to view] concept as a department store/mall divided over shops specialized in certain productgroups or brands.
- We are a fresh and young brand with a main target group of people in their early thirties.
- Start of the project on the 13th of August
- First designs on the20th
- Working flash and beta design on the 27th of August
- Final design on the 3th of September
- E-mails will be replied on within 24 hours. Telephone meetings have to be scheduled.
Conditions to work with
- There are between 10-40 shops per floor. Exact amount – and type of shops will be e-mailed in a next stadium.
- The absolute deadline for the project is the 31th of august
- The design has to fit with current communication styles of [url removed, login to view]
o For examples of our way of communicating see
 [url removed, login to view] (our online catalogue)
 [url removed, login to view]
o If needed, we can sent you detailed information like fonts, colourcodes, etc.
- The flash has to be designed according to basic usability rules
- The flash has to be designed according to basic flash rules, so the flash can be implemented in our webshops.
Contact with our developers is possible.
- The visuals will also be used for DTP-purposes and have to be made available in several sizes.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $1270 teklif veriyor
Humbled for the Opportunity .Hope to end your search here . Please check PM SK
Hello,This is Jayabal from www.example-vc.com. I can start the project rightaway. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Regards, Jayabal,Example Visual Communications.
Hi Pl See PMb Thanxs Shweta e-marketing Pollux Technosoft
Hello Sir/Maam, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. Please see PMB for our expert samples and [login to view URL] is an easy job for us.
Dear Hiring Manager I’m interested in the position of Flash 3D Department Store you recently posted. I have been a professional writer for two years, and am very familiar with Flash, Object-oriented programming an Daha Fazla
Hi, I am very interested in this project. Ready! Please check your mailbox. This is our website: [login to view URL] I have 10 years of animation experience. I made three-dimensional and two-dimensional animation, g Daha Fazla
i architecte Perfected 3ds max autcad Who specializes in buildings
Dear sir, I have read your job requirement carefully and interested to your [login to view URL] know about me please see my PM.