- J B R A N D C O . -
Higher Vision | Higher Purpose(TM)
We are a fast paced advertising firm located in Canada. Looking for the best design & marketing professionals in the world. Make your mark, show us only your best, and you will harvest a great return.
Send examples artwork via PM, ASAP.
Designer must demo until satisfaction.
WE'RE HIRING! - International TOP** Design Professionals in:
Graphic Design, Web Development (Flash/HTML/XTML), 3D Development/Rendering, Audio/Video, Photography, Programming, etc.
Send your resumes/portfolio's/demo reels Today!
Ammended: May 6th 2006
Project Deadline: 10:30am May 8th 2006 EST (30 Hours)
Delivery: FTP Client - FLA File (All Rights Reserved in perpetuity to JBRAND)
The video to be referenced is at
[url removed, login to view]
(FLA: Provided upon agreement)
Section: BioRepair Stage 1 (Screen with lemon, top right)
Topic: Exfoliation Effect
Scene: Blinking on top skin layer/ dry layer evaporates
Quick Prep: Cut off nozzle at edge of screen in spray sequence, remove green liquid layer,
Increase thickness of grey layer by 200% bacteria should cover top half of dryness layer
- After the spray and the bacteria layer zoom into gray layer (dryness layer).
- Zoom In: Make five identical streams of organic liquid flow (similar to cracks) downward, uneven distances from each other.
- On those lines have the grey layer separate (This is mimicking the exfoliation effect)
- Zoom out to normal and have the dryness layer evaporate close to .25” from the top of the screen
- Increase the intensity of the light in the glowing effect on the skin
- Cracks: Replicate the cracks on the left of the diagram on the right (copy/paste) and move up a little so the top of the lowest layer of skin where they currently are; extend to .1” from the bottom of the skin diagram (Same length till Hydranourish)
- Yellow fat that surrounds trapped hair in razor bump needs to be thickened by 40% to exaggerate trapped hair
- Zoom into pore opening with the words “Pores Opening” Zoom out to next screen which says “Pores open, Hairs Released”
HydraNourish in Action
Section: Hydranourish (Asian Lady)
Topic: Hydrate & Nourish Effect
Scene: Blue overlay begins to go down
Quick Prep: Carry the last screen of BioRepair over.
- Use effect (blue) in the ARINOE Labratory’s screen
- It should pass over once (1-2 secs) cracks in skin and 1 or 2 tiny cracks in the center hair one toward the base and the middle should turn blue after first pass (use existing cracks (5% origin size)
- Repeat above effect 3X with blue cracks increasing in opacity 33% each time
( 1st)33% 2nd)66% 3rd)100% Blue)
- Each time a screen layer of the flesh should overlay with 20% opacity to increase vibrance.
HydraNourish in Action
Section: Healing Effect
Topic: Healing Effect
Scene: Currently tan overlay goes upward
- Use same effect (make yellow) as hydrate section
- Cracks should decrease in opacity by 33% each time till they disappear the 3rd time
- The radiant skin effect on the top layer at the end needs to be the effect that was used in the menu screen
Any assistance with 2D graphics will be provided i.e. image, etc.
ONLY SERIOUS DESIGNERS INQUIRE! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!