We produce structured multi-media learning courses delivered online. The courses are based on cricket coaching and use high profile exert in specific fields such as spin bowling, batting, fielding etc.
Each course involves any combination of Audio, Text, ebooks, Flash Animations and Video of the coaching. Precise formats of each course vary according to the nature and content of the topic, and the style/preferences/skills of the Coach/Author themselves. Content can be scenario based, informational or a combination of the 2.
We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer/e-Learning Producer to help produce this content on a project-by-project basis. Tasks include:
* editing a two camera shoot based around a script with some improv (but generally editing to a set structure)
* addition of simple graphics, titles, banners etc in line with set look and feel
* developing scenarios based on the information in the course
* adding the content in a suitable format to articulate engage/presenter
* producing and proof checking written content from audio/video files
* assisting in course design
knowledge of cricket is very helpful but not [url removed, login to view] let us know what e-learning projects have you worked on before.
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 650$ teklif veriyor
see my work [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]