We can share the details broadly about our requirements.
We require the following freelancers for developing our website:
1) Flash developers to develop the educational games for our website. The games could be of medium-high level of difficulty with a time limit of 3-4 minutes per game.
2) Blog writers to write educational content related to stress management, critical thinking etc.
3) Jhoomla programmers to link the website with the actual server.
4) Photoshop expert who can make quick images to be put on the website.
5) Internet marketing especially SEO where the website's name comes at first or second page.
20 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 395$ teklif veriyor
Sir,I am ready to do this work.I am well experienced and have good knowledge in this field...I am eagerly waiting to start the work..I am an expert in photoshop........
HI, I am a flash game developer having 5 years of experience in flash. I can deliever your games with high quality and fully bug free. Thanks
hi, i can creat all the graphical and photoshop stuff for this project. i offer low price because im new here and want some nice feedback ;)
SIR,MADAM I HAVE VIEW YOUR ADVERTISEMENT ON [url removed, login to view] TO I AM SENDING YOU A REPLY FOR YOUR [url removed, login to view] WE ARE DEVELOPING A WEB SITE OF [url removed, login to view] ...IT'S A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE...YOU CAN CHECK THE Daha fazlası
Dear Customer, I would need more details of the project, importantly on the Logic. I am not sure if you have already worked out on that or need us to do it. Please advise. Thank.s
Hi there. I am a writer from the UK who specialises in Psychological writing - and have specialised in stress management, so I am very interested in your project. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Laura
Dear Sir I am an interaction + UI designer. Having excellent knowledge of Flash+As3, Photoshop, Illustrator, Web Design etc. I can do game design + programming. Please give me the honor to serve you. Thanks Rajesh
Hi, I'm perfect with photoshop,and i'm ready to start working for this project now. Portfolio:[url removed, login to view] Have a good day.