MUST SHARE CODEIGNITER ECOMMERCE WEBSITES
:: Don't send me a list of websites.
:: All bids that do not share codeigniter websites will be automatically rejected.
:: A plus if you have developed a fundraising website before.
NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS
Payment is broken down into modules, as each is completed uploaded to my server, tested and approved, money is released.
Server: Linux, Certos
Browsers: Windows IE & Mozilla, and Macintosh
A codeigniter fundraising site that is 50% complete needs to be finished. The process of creating a campaign and populating fundraising pages is done. The member viewing experience of picking a campaign to donate to is also complete, but needs some modification.
Here are the remaining requirements:
1. Install actionscript thermometer which shows donation level in reference to goal.
- Right now we have a jpg in place of where the actionscript should be.
- each fundraising campaign gets its own thermometer so the install will be on each fundraising campaign.
2. Integrate JQuery 2-Month calendar script, replace the 1-Month one showing.
3. Finish SSL configuration so site show as secure with the certificate information.
4. Upgrade top 2 headers with new headers and substitute new flash menu in place of flash existing one.
5. Donations can be one-time (no registration) or recurring (must be a member and login)
a. Donor can choose to be anynomous whether one-time or member, meaning they can choose to not show their name.
b. If donor chooses to not show name, it still shows to admin but not fundraiser contacts.
6. Email receipts and notifications to be sent to donor and fundraising contact.
7. Interact with Membership Module
a. Sync login, so member only login in once.
b. Record donations in Member’s My Account Profile
c. Record Fundraising Campaign in Member’s Profile
8. Activate the payment methods for:
a. Fundraising setup fees
c. Disbursement to Fundraiser of donations collected, credit cards goes through [url removed, login to view]
i. Automate payments to fundraisers in the U.S. as elected by fundraiser
ii. Generate a daily list for international fundraisers, but with admin’s option to set payment to paid from pending once payment is manually sent to fundraisers with transaction details.
iii. Deduct our administrative fee from all donations collected prior to release funds to fundraiser.
9. Uploads of videos to be passed to the ffmeg that is already installed on server for encoding to flash.
10. Fundraiser able to send mass email to all donors for the campaign they donated to.
11. Do a nicer directory listing for the campaigns, one currently exists.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $587 for this job
Let me do this project. I've been working using php framework, especially CodeIgniter, for more than 4 years. just check out one of my previous project at [url removed, login to view]