I need a forced matrix mlm (multi-level-marketing) script.
The Matrix will be 5x5
NOTE: A 5x5 forced matrix is a downline structure that allows no more than 5 members on your first level. If there are more members than can fit on your first level, they "spillover" into your next level. Your commissions are paid 5 levels down based on this structure.
I intend to set a 10$ entry fee. 5$ will be paid to the referrer and the other 5$ according to the placement in the matrix, divided 5 levels upwards, 1$ each level.
- Member's will be automatically placed in the 5x5 matrix
- If a new member signs up without an affiliate id in the URL, then they will automatically "fill in" the matrix in any empty spaces using the rules: from TOP to BOTTOM and LEFT to RIGHT
I would need all MLM Matrix features admin/backend features
- Overview page should show Total # of members and number of members per level
- complete member control (able to view & edit members in the matrix, etc.)
- graphical representation of member matrices
- commissions (can set/edit commissions by $ on each level)
- admin can set minimum payout levels (i.e. member must have $100 in account to request a withdrawal)
- also, need to be able to allow members to re-subscribe (re-enter)...with same email address and same account login if possible...basically, members should be able to just buy another spot in the matrix without creating another account
- members can see their matrix that shows other member's usernames (but NOT email addresses)
- can see account balance, set payout options & request withdrawal
- members must REQUEST payout...payout is NOT automatic
- can view payment history
- can see referral URL to use for promoting
I wish that Paypal, Alertpay are already integrated, and that there is a minimum cashout amount. Paypal and Alertpay fees will always be paid by the members when they upgrade and when they cashout.
Members can see account balance, and can request cashout through paypal or alertpay only after they reach the minimum cashout amount.
Members will have a promotional tools page with their referral link, and promotional banners in these sizes (468x60, 728x90, 336x280, 300x250, 180x150, 125x125, 120x600, 160x600), each banner size will have 2 different designs (the same ones every banner size, preferably flash banners).
On the homepage a board will explain how a forced matrix works, the fact that referrers get paid 5$ regardless of where their referral will be placed in the matrix, and their potential earnings if the matrix will be completely filled.