I am doing a project is for a saddle making company and they are wanting a saddle configuration utility very similar to a competitors. I am seeking bids on this to start asap. If you have any questions at all whatsoever, please let me know. Please do not bid if you have questions without them being answered first.
So, what we are needing is a Flash program (I say program for lack of a better word, but it does involve Flash and I imagine a database). I will be providing all of the design elements for it, but I need the functionality for it done by a programmer.
Basically I will give you the graphics, and you would need to take them along with the functionality and put it all together into a final product. I will only be providing the graphic elements and the data.
The example can be found at [url removed, login to view]
They want all of the same elements incorporated into their version but with a few changes.
1. They may not have the same amount of choices for each step in the configuration utility, more than likely they will have the same amount or less options for each option. Like I said, I will be providing the graphics as well as a detailed list of each option.
2. There will be options in the builder where certain options are only available if other certain options are selected. For example: seat color can only be added if the seat selected is a padded seat. Of course I will provide a list of what can be selected etc.
3. At the end, in addition to having all of the options they need at the end, they want to actually have the pricing for the saddle the visitor has just configured. Actually, there is another saddle builder example where the price is stated as the options are selected, which is at [url removed, login to view] As you can see on this site, when you select the options, it gives you the price for each option, then has the price calculated as well (in the top right corner). We'll want to have the price for each option available and the price calculated just like in this example. Of course, I would be providing you with the exact costs for each option so that it could be calculated as it is built.
4. At the end, they would like to take out the “send to a friend” option. They would like to keep the “print saddle spec”, “save my saddle” and “locate dealer” options.
A. The “print saddle spec” would work in the same way theirs does, but for the visitors sake, I would like to change this from printing the actual Flash screen, or web page, into printing a more printer friendly version. I am including a pdf of their order form as it should look when printed out. The yellow notes on the pdf are for instructional purposes for you, obviously.
B. The “save my saddle” option would work in the same way theirs does, but we would like to collect a little more information such as first name, last name and phone number in addition to their e-mail address and store it in a mysql database and then have that information e-mailed to my client simultaneously so that they are notified when someone has saved a saddle. Also, with this option, their option doesn't have a way to pull up a saved saddle after it has been saved. We would need to add that functionality to the first page of this so that someone who has a saddle already saved can access the information, otherwise, what is the point right? Obviously, all of the information about the saddle they have buily would need to be saved in the database.
C. In the “locate dealer” option, we will probably change the wording to “send to a dealer”. Once that is clicked, they need to have the option of sending their order to a local dealer, or choosing an option where it doesn't matter who builds it, in which case the order would go to my client rather than one of the saddle dealers. I of course will have a list of dealers and locations along with all of their contact information etc for that to be done. The way they have their version, it allows you to select a dealer by name, or state, country, or within a certain radius of their zip code. My client has not decided yet how they want to handle this portion of it yet, they may want to make it a lot simpler than that, or may want to keep it about the same as what they have, so prepare your quote for how it is in the example, and if they decide they want it any simpler we can adjust the quote accordingly after.
5. We will want to change wording in the program, but the concept is exactly the same, except for the changes at the end with the pricing etc, and amount of option being less, their photos instead of the ones in the example etc. It will look differently of course, and like I said I will be providing the graphics and data, so it just needs to be put together as far as the Flash and the database.
I hope that is enough information for you to provide me with an accurate quote. If not, please ask. I will be selecting the programmer who can deliver the quickest with the lowest bid, but that I feel has the best grasp of the project, so if a quote is low but I don't feel the programmer gets what we are wanting, I may select a higher bid with a programmer who does get it. So while price is important, I need someone who can actually deliver and do it without hassle.
I have selected the $250-$750 price range, but cannot spend over $500 for this project. Less if possible. So if you're bid is over $500, please don't bother to bid.
15 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 528$ teklif veriyor
You made yourself perfectly clear. This is our FINAL bid, we know it's alittle over your budget, but it will worth it. Check your inbox to see our references. Cheers!