We need a chat for a webcam site (not the webcam part...just the chat part)
- needs to contain a message area
- and a list of participants
- the size of the fields should be scalable
- smile's should be possible, like :) delivers a smile image
- the "owner" of the channel is the performer and should be able to mute or kick a client
- there should be a filtering based on a bad word list (fuck delivers ****) and emailaddresses are not allowed
- all messages should be logged to mysql (timestamp, channel, speaker, message)
- it should work with macromedia flash communication server (and/or flash media server)
- flash communication server configuration needs to be supplied for the chat
We don't want the default example from macromedia!
Keep in mind that it is intended for a webcam site so the performer is the room leader and should always be there or the room doesn't exist.
The webcam module (performer and multiple viewers with cam2cam) shall be made seperatly and shall be integrated into the site seperatly.
If you have more questions we can answer them offcourse.
To clarify: The script of [url removed, login to view]
Is not to our satisfaction.
A follow up project will be for the webcam part (cam2cam, security checks, recording etc).