$500- $1000 up front and 20% of the website gross profit starting out.
for every 100 new members you bring in you will get another 10% of
the website earnings up to 50% of total gross profit.
Delivers information on the Internet by maintaining Web site operations,
content, and images; developing technical architecture; and driving traffic
I'm looking for a Webmaster to run an adult oriented website. The website was in the middle of being redesigned when my previous Webmaster had personal problems that prevented him from continuing to work for me. I need the redesign finished and the appropriate programs installed then I need the website maintained, updated content once a week. I also need someone who understands how to drive adult traffic to the site and how to build and maintain an adult affiliate program. I'm not looking for someone who already owns adult websites and just wants to make my site one of his collections. I am looking for someone who knows web design and marketing and would like to branch out to adult and is willing to learn the ins and outs of adult website maintenance and promotion.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking industry trends, including scripting, authoring and graphic design tools, new languages, and security; participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
* Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
* Develops site content and graphics by designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
* Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
* Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
* Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
* Maximizes site up-time by managing operations; resolving outages.
* Secures Internet service by analyzing and monitor security precautions.
* Keeps site up-to-date by refreshing content and images; recommending outside vendors.
* Recommends programming changes by analyzing traffic to the site.
* Develops technical architecture by scripting content; designing database and user interface.
* Develops Internet services by studying user needs.
Adult Web Site Management Experience, Web Site Disaster Recovery, Web Programming Skills, Multimedia Content Development, Written Communication, Dealing with Complexity, Web User Interface Design, Web Server Administration, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Judgment, Web Vendor Relationship Management
Must be skilled in flash, PHP, html, and ASP