We are looking for a dynamic individual that can join our team for 1 or 2 months and rise to the challenge! You will enhance and further develop current user interfaces to create a better overall experience for our customers. We are seeking someone that is passionate, team-oriented while at the same time self-motivated.
If you're looking for a challenging role - creating software that will be utilized by thousands globally - and thrive on the task of making complex and dramatic code bases work seamlessly, check out the requirements listed below.
• design and enhance the current “look and feel” of our website and a windows application (html based);
• keep close contact with Product Management and Engineering to always have an up-to-date feeling for what’s required on design;
• Working closely with Product Management and Engineering to define user models, streamline experiences, and edit/produce the user interface based on those designs;
• Draft system documentation.
• proven experience in general design and layout disciplines;
• practical experience and knowledge in website user interface design;
• practical experience and knowledge in windows application user interface design (also done in html);
• have basic experience with multi-layer websites (total abstraction from logic, user interface);
• read and write html/css and smarty templates nearly like a natural language.
• enthusiasm on solving challenging problems;
• goal-oriented attitude;
• a lot of energy;
Project Name: GUI Design of Website and Windows App
Job Type: Graphic Design, Website Design, Logo Design,
Operating Systems: none
Please note: No agencies or companies should reply to this advertisement. This posting is only for qualified individuals (free of any company obligations) and that are able to start work immediately. Any selected candidate will be required to sign a Non Disclosure and Disclaimer Agreement prior to further discussions. Fluent English is not a requirement but an obligation