I am considering purchasing the following template:
[url removed, login to view]
I need it customized for my business. I also need assistance with information on how to establish a web merchant account for a shopping cart page - [url removed, login to view] or other recommended. I also need assistance with how to get your customized work uploaded via my webhosting company. I will probably just use Go Daddy unless you have another/better recommendation.
The website template can be viewed in detail at the url provided. Per the web template owner: Website Template #28960 has a width of 1200 pixels and comes with the following sources: .SWF, .HTML, .PSD, and .FLA. The software the template requires include Winzip 9+ (Windows) or Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac) for extracting .zip files, Adobe Dreamweaver 8+ (or Microsoft Expression Web), Adobe Photoshop CS+, and Adobe Flash 8+. Please click on the template pages links above to see screenshots from other pages of this template.
I need the following customizations done:
1. Move “Sitemap” to bottom of page and have it link to a basic sitemap
3. Customize the [url removed, login to view] header to include two more words one of which will be bolded like “Get” the other in the same font as “Started”
4. Change “Clients Login” to “Contact”
5. Link Contact to Contacts page, link Twitter and Facebook to my Twitter feed and Facebook page – info I will provide
6. Customize wording in yellow box
7. Change descriptions on 5 of the 7 tabs
8. Customize “Latest News” so a blog that I write feeds here. The three most recent blog post dates should appear along with the blog title and a few words of the beginning of the blog post. This should update as the blog RSS feed updates.
9. Change title of “Welcome to our Website”
10. Provide paragraph verbiage that I provide
11. Delete 12 links and include a logo that I provide
12. Change wording on “Feature Overview”
13. Change labels on the four buttons under Features Overview
14. Customize the data on linked pages (already started with the template) with data I provide. One will need a picture and short paragraph added that I provide. Another a list of bolded class titles followed by locations and dates, the class titles will also include short descriptions after each. One page will have 3-4 testimonials. A fifth will have a paragraph or two that I provide with a logo. The FAQs will have a list of 10 or so questions in bold with answers – all verbiage I provide. The contacts page will provide brief phone, email, address, blog, facebook and twitter contact info.
15. Customize one page to become a shopping cart page! This will be a shopping cart where users will select one or more of five classes – add them to the cart – and check out.
From time to time I will need to update the site. I will be interested in obtaining a “coaching fee” to teach me how to make simple updates and understanding what I would be able to change without requiring the use of Adobe software that I do not own.
I prefer to communicate with someone that has excellent English language skills and is able to communicate via email, telephone, Skype and/or AOL instant messenger.
28 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 422$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Please consider this bid by referring to PMB for further discussion and sample of my portfolios. Serious bidder with experience in PHP at your service