Basic instruction as follows:
1. Main screen of the game has four options: (1) Beginner (2) intermediate (3) advanced (4) Check ranking.
(1) Beginner include 2 to 5 letters
(2)intermediate includes 6 to 9 letters
(3)advanced includes 10 or more letters.
2. Each game has 3 chances (represented by PhD hat)
3. Player gets 10 seconds to select each letter. If not select in 10 seconds, it's seen as choosing a wrong answer.
4. selecting a wrong letter costs player one chance and displays the correct answer to the player. Player press OK and show the next question.
5. Each right answer adds one score point.
6. Each choice contains five letters options. The selected letter has drop animation effect.
7. Sum up the points and show the scores when three game chances used up, also, ask player if he wants to upload scores to the ranking competition
8. Upload scores to the ranking competition requires logging in. If player is not yet a member, show a membership registration sheet.
9. In registration sheet: E-mail (use E-mail as login), password (at least 6 letters/numbers), confirm password, nickname.
10. Ranking has 3 categories: (1) Beginner (2) intermediate (3) advanced, each displays the top 20 players' nicknames and scores
Quality and design is our first priority. Please place the bid with your previous flash design. Also, we accept bidder with ratings above 9.