Asperion provides online accounting applications for businesses and accountants. To promote our brand and our core values, we have designed several sets of JPG banners (3 banners per set).
We would like to convert these into dynamic Flash animation banners.
1. Small and Medium Businesses
Online accounting offers businesses instant access to their financial books from any computer with an internet connection. Asperion completes this service with the following features:
- Best service/support
- Functionally most complete package
- User friendly
Online accounting offers accountants the possibility to work interactively with their clients (businesses). The accountant is fully and truly supported through the partnership with Asperion.
This makes the work of accountants more efficient, they save time and can render services at much lower cost.
Asperion for Accountants means that:
- They can offer a flexible service to their clients (businesses) depending on what their client's needs are
- They have an instant access support line, at any time, with any question
- They can build up their business upon their partnership with Asperion
We would be glad to see our core values translated into the banners, subtle or bold, with image or color; it's all up to you to find the best way. But be creative and authentic, don't use clichés.
So, here are our three core values:
- Passion for our products and services
- Involvement with our customers (we want them to be happy with our service)
Use the static banner images (PSD will be provided) and develop creative Flash animated banners, reinforcing our core values. The banners should elegant and stylish, and yet strong and impressive.
Format should be in .SWF and .FLA
File size: max. 50k
Three sizes per theme/set, six themes, eighteen banners in total:
- 336 x 280 (Large rectangle)
- 728 x 90 (Leaderboard)
- 160 x 600 (Wide skyscraper)
Use the logo of Asperion in each banner.
You can use the following text options (pls. use the Dutch version)
Please, use the same texts which are used on the static banners.