I have an existing static website that needs to be updated with a new design and wordpress installed. Here is what I need completed:
1. The current design is in photoshop (psd) and it needs to be converted to html css.
2. There is an existing flash animation for the logo that needs to be resized to match the new design. The new flash animation will not include the navigation so that needs to be removed from flash. A new background needs to be imported as well.
3. The current website has a script that will detect if the browser has flash installed. If the browser does not support flash, it will display a static graphic (png, gif, or jpg). If the browser does support flash, it will show the animated flash logo. If there is a wordpress script or plugin that exists and can complete the same task, we can use that.
4. Wordpress needs to be installed on the host. Then the new theme needs to be installed.
5. A gallery script needs to be installed so the admin can manage and upload galleries.
The new design will be completed in less than a week from today, 3/22/11 so the project will start after the design is complete.