Looking for a website developer to create international music website with the following criteria:
Intro Page – Clone of [url removed, login to view] – we will supply the winning bidder with the pictures/video and music to use for the flash intro – Flash-editing skills is a must.
Home Page/Site – Clone of The [url removed, login to view] but adhere to the following:
· The color scheme should match [url removed, login to view]
· Any link to music should be associated with floating music player aka The [url removed, login to view] (Macromedia).
· All Link pages (about, features, audio/video, etc) should have drop down menus like The Source.com.
· The Features page should look like BuyABeat but work like The [url removed, login to view] Features page.
The Entire site should look like BuyABeat with features from other sites mentioned.
Macromedia expertise is a must.
Order Page/Mixtapes – Clone of [url removed, login to view]
Make download available after payment to PayPal.
1. Payment will be made in three equal installments. The first payment will be made upon acceptance of position (which will include a start date, end date and draft of procedural schedule). All payments will be made in escrow account. The second payment will be made upon delivery of completed website. Final payment will be made after one month of testing of completed website. This means if the completed website is delivered on September 1st, and testing is completed, final payment will be made by October 1st. These terms are non-negotiable.
2. We will be using the web hosting company 1&1.com. Development must conform to the criteria of this web-hosting site.
3. There must be one contact person who will give a weekly update on the status of the project and be available for bi-weekly instant messaging “conference calls.” This will ensure that we are all in agreement of the direction of the website design.
4. This website will include “clones” of different sections of different websites (see above for detailed explanation). More documentation will be provided if needed. Please review and give us complete feedback on time frame for completion. We only want candidates that can complete the project in 3 months maximum time. You must review the sites we have selected and thoroughly read through our description for the site to give us an accurate projection of whether or not you can complete the project within this time-frame.