We are a small development firm based out of South Florida that has gained some serious momentum and are finding that we are getting projects faster than we can handle. We have several projects that we need help with on an ‘ongoing’ basis. Here are some of the projects we need help with:
1. We have a division that caters to the 'Real Estate' industry and we have developed software ([url removed, login to view]) that is based on templates. We need custom templates designed for this system (100+ templates needed) and we would like someone that can design 'extremely' top-notch designs. We do not want [url removed, login to view] 're-skins' so please don't try and pass those off as your own :) We can provide you with all the template files you need as examples, but this is really a very easy template system.
2. We need link builders than can build links on an ongoing basis. We have several clients that we need to build links for. We will pay the right person a weekly ‘salary’, but they must be able to produce at least 8 new links per day from PR2 sites or better. We will give you a reciprocal link management system to use for this purpose so they don’t have to be ‘one-way’ (we will offer links back) which makes this a bit easier for someone that can devote at least 25 hours per week on this. The links will be for ‘different’ client sites and different categories.
3. We need content writers that have excellent writing skills to develop web page articles and press releases for SEO purposes. We would prefer people with ‘some’ SEO experience, but good writing is our main priority.
Like I state above… we are a ‘small’ firm; so please be easy on the fees. We are looking for good pricing now with higher payouts later (as we grow). Right now clients pay us on a 45 day note so we pay most of the upfront costs out-of-pocket.
We can pay via PayPal or Check. We do have requirements to get paid:
a) For link-builders – You must produce at least 8 PR2 or better links per day. We will give you the tools for trading links with our sites, but if you don’t maintain ‘at least’ that amount of links per day we will no longer use your services and will move on to the next person. We will pay out once per week. Please tell us how much you need per week to make this happen. We will start with the lowest bids first.
b) Content Writers – Must develop ‘original’ and ‘rewritten’ articles for our clients. We will pay on a ‘per-article’ basis. Please tell us how much you would charge for an original article vs rewritten content. We will pay every week for all articles submitted by Thursday on Friday or Saturday (at latest) when we tally your totals up.
c) Template Designers! – This is our most important of the 3. We need ‘only’ the best designers and we will not even look at second-rate design work. Many think they are good designers, but there are really only a ‘handful’ out there. We want to hear from those guys&#61514; Please tell us how much you would charge per template. We will pay for each template (we will be needing 100+) on a weekly basis. We are hoping to get at least 5 templates per week on an ongoing basis.
We are also considering sponsorship (for those of you outside the U.S that are interested) to the right individuals to move them into the states as a vital part of our organization. We would consider paying all attorney/visa/green card fees and sponsor the right people. The ‘right’ people means people we have contracted (through GAF or any other freelance portal) that are dedicated to our company. We are looking for LONG TERM relationships and we would certainly love to help those that help us in any way we can!
Please send the following if you are interested in this project:
1. The position you want to fill for us (e.g. web design, link builder, writer etc.)
2. How much per week (for link-builders), per article or template (depending on which position you are looking for).
3. You FULL contact info including your email, address, bio and anything else you think might us know more about you.
4. Preferred payment method
Please send this information to edwin[at][url removed, login to view] (obiously I don’t want spiders sucking out my email lol) and I will respond shortly afterwards (depending on our timezone). You can also contact us at [url removed, login to view]
P.S. I entered 30-100 as the project fees but obviously that was only to be able to post the project and fees will vary :)