- I give you my GUI designed in PSD (photoshop CS4), multi-layered (buttons up/down status, and so on)
- You build up an AS3, OpenTok based video conference; using the free OpenTok API (AS3 version) [url removed, login to view]; allowing up to 20 partipants in a multi-webcam conference; you develop many moderator/specific features (details of features to develop below)
- Preferably, you know very well Drupal; Drupal is the back-end of this Druplash (Drupal + Flash) site, so a knowledge of Drupal would be great.
-You are not supposed to build a whole Website, but only the videoconference room system.
-The code/flash file should be clear enough so that another developer could integrate it seamlessly into the website (you should make a PDF file with explanations on how to modify the code and how it works.
-The quote should include 2-3 weeks of email support to our actual developer/designer to integrate well the videoconference room with the rest of the Druplash site.
-You can see a screenshot of the GUI on this address:
[url removed, login to view]
About the specific features to develop, these are:
1) Sand clock on the left : follows the chronometer started by the moderator.
2) Book: text can be loaded in this book by the moderator. Scroll is only controllable by the moderator.
3) Icons (from top left to lower right): First shows how much of the people invited had already connected (showing in this case 4 of 15)
4) Second icon (clock) shows how much time passed since the beginning of the call, and (if pre-programmed) how much time is left (5 of 40 minutes)
5) Then the Share Youtube Icon: It should display a little window for input the URL. Then, it should open that YouTube video; which should be mastercontrolled by the moderator alone.
6) Microphone: is the Mute button for ALL.
7) Bell: is the Gong button. Manually triggering the gong sound to all participants.
8) Talk-to button: confusing icon (We will change it) it is really the icon to Share Text: opens a window with options to chose from (preloaded ASCII texts): loads it in all users books
9) Book: rise the book for being able to read (notice that the book is half hidden: when pressing this button, book comes up twice up the screen so whole page can be seen (including turning page for moderator)
10) Flash Video configuration button: to setup camera and so on
11) Actualize/refresh Button: to reload in case of video session freeze
12) exit button: to finalize -moderator- or exit -user- session
13) Notice the 3 little buttons in one of the participants video window: one is for expulsing that user from the call: the other is for speaking with that person in private: the other is for muting that particular person. These 3 little buttons show up when the mouse cursor go over one of the video windows.
14) Notice the video of the moderator is more than twice the size of the rest of the participant's videos (and is located on the right plane)
16) When more people connect at the same time (up to 20) in that case videos (participant's ones) windows should get simply smaller to accommodate all the users. In case there are less users connected, videos streams become bigger to use the space.
17) Clicking over the Sand clock starts the "chronometer" feature, that basically asks the moderator the amount of time and the sound file that will be triggered (a gong, a bell, and so on) and starts a count down that, when finished, triggers that sound in everybody's screen (the sound should be preloaded in the system at the moment of setting the session).
Please, avoid bidding for more than 1500 U$S.
I have been quoted 1500 U$S to build the whole video conference system from scratch using Red5; this is FAR more easier because we will be using the already coded and greatly documented AS3 OpenTok API for all the video streaming.
Also avoid bidding for more than 30 days work time.