We need a database and Flash coding pro to help produce an interactive, standalone Flash/Adobe Air application.
Here are the specs for the application:
1. The application interface will allow users to choose an athletic team uniform from one of several sports, then select uniform colors and styles, create team name art & select number styles.
[login to view URL] application will allow users to save their design styles and place an order, either by print & fax if offline, or by submitting the order to a server if online.
3. The application will be data-driven. Our goal is for the application to retrieve a download that will update the software (as new releases are developed), and update the uniform/garment data. A downloadable update is preferred (perhaps a flatfile for the data, and realtime import of the Adobe Illustrator uniform art files), rather than a live connection to a database, because many of the users will use this application offline.
[login to view URL] data may need to be stored on the user's local harddrive, then submitted to a server for processing. Secure processing is not necessary, since the users will be purchasing with an account and/or purchase orders rather than credit card.
5. Uniform art will be provided in Adobe Illustrator format.
6. The interface design will be created in Illustrator CS3, and all program flow & logic will be provided. Vendor will produce back-end coding in ActionScript (3.0 preferred) and port the finished app to Adobe Air as a standalone application.
7. We're looking for a modular approach -- we should be able to easily add to, or remove, uniforms from the application, preferably through an admin interface.
8. Provider must provide commented/documented source code.
9. Provider will be required to complete a non-disclosure agreement for the project.
Timeframe for delivery: Looking for a May 1 launch date. Beta testing may begin sooner. Most of the uniform art is complete, and the interace design is currently in early stages. I expect to have approval of the design by March 24, possibly sooner.
Vendors should be able to demonstrate, with examples, data-driven
Flash and/or Air applications. We're not looking for a designer, but a hard-core Actionscript coder to program the back-end of the application.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $651 teklif veriyor
I think we have built a similar kind of [login to view URL] check our ongoing project in pmb.
HI,I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED ON YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE VIEW MY PMB.THANKS.
Dear Sir, In last 16 months we have developed 60 Dynamic Php projects and 25-45 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [login to view URL] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Manage Daha Fazla
[login to view URL] a chance we can give u the best
i love to do this project, let me know if your interested and i will give you 100% satisfaction until project is complete and here is my personal website called [login to view URL] and i recently if you have any que Daha Fazla