I am looking for an experienced Flash/ActionScript professional who can write basic level ActionScript tutorial for beginners.
Here is the requirements list:
1. The tutorial intended for absolute beginners
2. Please no technical manual type of content, it has to be written in a language that everybody can understand
3. "That’s so easy even I can code in ActionScript" this is the exact response we are looking after student finishes your tutorial
4. It has to be complete – tutorial has to provide solid, complete basic level ActionScript knowledge
5. There is no minimum number of pages requirement, but I assume 100-120 page text will be sufficient (excluding all screenshots and images)
6. As many screenshots and images as possible to explain visually each point
7. You agree to release all the copyrights to the buyer.
8. Preference will be given to a bidder who can offer multiple interactive lessons and examples
Please submit your bid along your proposed Table of Content and samples of your similar projects.