Need this done in 7 days - no extensions.
Please see some links on the clarification board to give you an idea of the concept. This is an all-Flash site.
All links on the website except the Home page and the Contact Us page, will link to internal subpages (each one is a category, there are no subcategories) that have video players. Each video player will play only one video and the players are shown inside the interface design, they won’t take up the website viewing area like Proper Promotion video players will. That means that every time someone clicks a button on the left and right side of [url removed, login to view] interface, the metal door animation (see below) will close then open to reveal the area that someone has navigated to.
The door closing/opening animation should not play if someone clicks an external link in a video.
The website will need to be centered horizontally and vertically in the browser window. Space is (white stars on a black field) are moving behind the website and in the browser window if it extends beyond the width and height of the site. In the concept links, you don't see the "moving space" behind the robot or in the browser window, but I have a .fla file for that, to be added on the bottom layer of the Flash interface. The interface size is 1280x720 and let's consider that the minimum re-size should be 960x540 pixels.
The website should load by having the user see the "moving space" background first, then the interface drops down from the top of the browser with the doors closed. As soon as the site is centered in the browser window, the doors open to reveal the robot on the Home page. He is standing there in the middle of the interface, with the switch in his chest turned off.
When a user turns him "On," the robot will describe every area on the website unless a user turns him "off" or mouses over one of the buttons. Mousing over one of the buttons will play an individual clip of the robot describing that specific category.
We have .flvs for all of these actions.
Materials for you:
1. Interface designed in a layered .psd file with buttons "on" and "off" for the 12 navigation buttons and the top left logo button
2. Player and player controls in a layered .psd file.
3. Robot animations for the index (home) page - you get there when the site loads or by clicking the Sprock logo at top left in the interface:
Animation of the robot in the "off" position, which should appear when the site loads (I need to discuss loading action/design with you)
Animation of the robot in the "on" position, which should be activated if a user clicks the switch on his chest.
Individual animations of the robot for when a user mouses over a button but did not turn the robot on. The individual animations each correspond to an individual button - when a user mouses over that button, the robot will describe that area of the website specifically, then stop.
*** Action notes: if the robot is "on," the user will need to either turn him off or hard-click one of the buttons to go to another area of the website. If the robot is "off" and a user has moused over a button to play an individual clip, then hard-clicks the button that they were playing or any other button, it stops the movie and sends them to the area of the website that they wanted to visit.
4. Animation of space ship doors closing, with a blue flash as they meet in the middle, then opening. The doors are behind the interface and in front of the website content. ***Action notes: When someone presses any button in the interface to navigate the website, the doors close, then open to reveal the area of the site that they navigated to. The only exception would be when someone clicks to an external link that opens in a new window.
5. Green "viscous fluid" video clips for the "tubes" behind the buttons:
Where you see an image of "green" in the "tubes" behind the buttons in the static interface
sir please see my work [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]