We are looking to develop a Flash-based rich text WYSIWYG editor, that can be integrated into our flash based website CMS that contains the following features:
• True WYSIWYG support
• Bold, Italic, Underline
• Letter Spacing (with dialog)
• Text alignment (right, left, center, justify)
• Paragraph Formatting (dialog including indent, line spacing, left margin, right margin)
• Increase / Decrease Block Indentation
• Increase / Decrease leading
• Size Selector
• Color Picker
• Cut / Copy / Paste (including support for key bindings)
• Select All (with support for key bindings)
• Remove formatting button (removed copied text formatted tags)
• Spell checker
• Ability to import and place images, and links into content region
The editor should be able to integrate into a XML/PHP based CMS and should be coded in Actionscript 2 or 3.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1959 for this job
Hello Sir, Kindly check the PMB for Flash tool (WYSIWYG editor) Regards
Hello, our team is willing to work on your project. Let's discuss it in more details. Thank you.
Hi, I have already developed similar kind of text editor in actionscript 3.0 for a cmmi level 5 company in india. But that does not contains undo/redo and image functionality. So it will be very easier/quicker for me t Daha Fazla
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
Dear,sir. Flash professionals here. Pls chk pmb. Thank you.
Dear sir. I'm actionscript programmer and Flash/Flex/Air developer from Ukraine. Your project is interesting and I'm ready to start. Please read PM for details. Best regards, Alex
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT .PLEASE GIVE ME .I AM TRYING MY BEST .
Dear Sir, We work in range of technologies like PHP, .Net, Java, ROR, Cold Fusion etc. in domains like E-Commerce, Web development, Mobile application development and multimedia [url removed, login to view] have developed websites Daha Fazla
Will do in AS3 with OOPS, which can be easily integrated with any content/cms.