The requirement is of 2 parts,
Image Mapper Component:
1) This component should be able to allow users to upload an image (example: Floor Plan) and create multiple image maps (example: Identify the various rooms in the floor plan) in the uploaded image and enter a link parameter (example: type in the room number) to each of the image maps.
2) The list of image maps co-ordinates and the link parameter should be stored in a text file.
3) The viewer should have the ZOOM, PAN features
4) When the image mapping is done visually by the user, the area of the image maps should be displayed in a nice manner - either by showing the borders or by highlighting the area
Image Display Component:
1) This component should be able to display an image (example: floor plan) and provide the image pap functionality for the user to click and veiw the details (example: click on a room to display the room number)
2) The image map coordinates, link parameter should be imported from a text file or xml file
3) An additional parameter showing the status (example: Reserved / Occupied / Vacant) of the particulr image map (example: particular room) shall be available in the text file or xml file
4) The image should be displayed with different colors or borders dispalying the status based on the data from the text file or xml file
5) The viewer should have the ZOOM, PAN features
6) Clicking on the image map should display the link parameter and status (example: clicking on a particular room should display the room no and the status in a pop-up widnow)
7) Provision to select any particular image pap (example: room) and return the value to script should be available in the pop-up window
Source code will be required.