I would like to have an offline application that does the following (based on a football league):
* I have a list of around 19 virtual teams that would need to 'play' each other and generate both fixtures and random scores.
* One further team will be a users team that would need to play against each other team but the score will be generated via a game I have made.
* The users can choose who their next opponent will be from the rest of the league. (not like a real league I know!).
* A league table is generated after each game that shows the following info: (games played, won, drawn, lost, goals for, goals against, points.
* The points will be as follows - 3 points win, 1 draw, 0 loss.
* The league ends when all teams have played against each other twice.
User needs to be able to save progress as they work. This will be an OFFLINE application so I expect it will use shared objects. Must be completed in Flash and in AS2.
There may be a few other things to add on as a further project but this is the initial work I require.