Photo Gallery in Flash.
Client has many topographic maps for paid subscribers to download.
1. Flash application has to have user backend for him to create user and password to gain access into the gallery. He will do this manually. It can be read from an xml file or txt file.
2. Gallery must have categories and subcategories. Each gallery will show thumbnails of the maps.
3. Upon clicking on a thumbnail, the map will be shown,
Left click to click and drag (using a hand icon to move the page around)
Right click to zoom in/out by holding mouse button and dragging it up or down
A RESET command at the side whereby the user can just click ot set it back to the default viewing.
A function to rotate the page or graphic eg. a page could be scanned in portrait mode but needs to be view sideways or landscape mode. Do note that there will be pages that are in landscape mode or needs to viewed in a landscape format.
We want the interface to be simple and clean so that its easier for the user.
Alternative navigation icons should be provided on one side of the screen for those without middle mouse button etc to use as well. Similar to Acrobat 3D viewer (go acrobat website to try it out).
4. Admin can define which galleries a user may have access into. This can be done by providing checkboxes so the user can only access those checked.
5. Optional - pls indicate if this can be done, if not it is ok, client can output to PNG file - Client receives maps in pdf format (many pages, 1 pdf file). If possible, can the application read the pdf and then extract each page into a .png file. Each png file is then added to 1 gallery. E.g. 1 pdf file called [url removed, login to view], will then extract to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc and they will all go into ABCmap gallery.
6. All print functions should be disabled or somehow when someone tries to right click print, a black page is printed out.
I will need a demo of the viewing function (point 3) for me to choose the provider. This allows me to see your design style so I can select.
I have provided a sample pdf file for you to output to png. If has to be png as client finds that is the best quality for maps display on web. [url removed, login to view]