The base for this fla. has already been built. I need someone to complete the project, as my developer was pulled off on another project. Basically, the FLA. will need to be populated for the remaining states.
Here is a link to the current prototype that has been built:
[url removed, login to view]
Please mouse over California to see how it should work for all states.
Currently, only a few demo states have been created. (Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and CA) Here are the requirements. I have noted which item are complete:
The items below need to be added to the SWF:
1. On initialization of the Flash app, the internal script should check for availability of the external XML feed for colleges and college links (This has been set up but needs to be implemented - the xml will need to be an absolute url eventually).
1. The Flash scripting must have error handling that will first check to see if the external XML. Per OFI development team, the Flash will first pull an absolute URL path from a local file on the web server and then use the URL to call to a datasource on another server for the XML feed. If the script returns any error message, the Flash app will go to set of frames identical to the functionality described below except the individual states will not be clickable. Only the hover states and animations related to the hover states will be active.
2. Opening frame will show US Map using the full width of the applet window. Brief “starter” instruction text will appear to the right of the map and will read: “Click on a state to see full member college list” (This needs to be added to the animation)
The items below have been built, but need all states added:
3. Mouse hover on each US State:
1. US State highlights to dark blue
2. Title appears at the top of applet window with FULL NAME of the state and respective number of participating colleges
4. Mouse click on US State:
1. Dark blue highlight color is FIXED
2. Map disappears
3. State Map and text list appears using the full width of the applet window;
1. “Back to full map” link will appear somewhere in the frame
2. Click on “Back to full map” brings up the full screen map
4. Text box appears to the left of state map with list of colleges within that US State
1. List of Colleges/names, URLs to colleges will be called from an external data source or be dynamically generated XML file.
5. State Map contains dots to mark approximate geo location of colleges
1. Mouse hover on College Names in list:
1. There is a hover state for the names
2. The corresponding number of the college from the list enlarges location dot on state map and highlights it to dark blue
2. Mouse click on College names in text list:
1. Action opens a new browser window and links to home page of college site
1. Per 3.4.1 above, the corresponding URL/links for each college will be will be called from an external xml file.
7. Option to print list of colleges appears below list of colleges:
1. Mouse hover
2. Mouse click on the “print this page” link opens print dialog and enables printer-friendly page format to be printed
The .swf and a sample .xml file are attached.
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 439$ teklif veriyor
Hi, i can start working on this project as soon as possible, after going through the fla. But i once thought it would have been better if the developer used actionscript 3.0 to develop the application.