I need some Actionscript code to do some string manipulation.
The string manipulation will be very simple things like:
- Making all letters lower case.
- Then making the first letter of every word be a capital.
- Replacing all ',' characters with a newline character.
There'll be other rules... but all similar to the above.
What I want is to have a text field into which unformatted text is pasted into.
As soon as the text is entered:
1. It gets reformatted according to the rules described above
2. It gets put into the cache memory, so available for pasting.
(I recently found out that there's a Flash function for this!)
I'll also want some buttons to allow formatting is different ways as well. But this is a very minor addition.
I can do all of the above myself... I know Flash and Actionscript well enough to find out the string functions needed for the manipulation through the help system.
But there's a lot more needed to be done on other projects... so looking for a competent developer to work with.
Please send a PM to discuss more.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
I can finish this project within one day after the confirmation from the buyer. Please forward the confirmation message here if you interested to do this product with us.