Looking to create a top fo the line flash site. For a real estate company.
1. Extensive Flash experience. This project is not for novice or intermediate candidates
2. The project requires a lot of screens and extensive special effects
3. The site needs to have a static section.
4. Site will be in English and Spanish in HTML and Flash
Deadline: December 5th 2005
1. Only Escrow payment via GAF with a 25% payment upfront. The other 75% remains in escrow
Please send 5 links and only 5 links to existing designs(flash).
Sample Sites that are to the level:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
All stock photos to be provided by me.
Sound loops need to be approved before insertion.
Note: You must agree to daily reporting about the project. If you cannot report status and progress on a daily basis please do not apply for this job.
We can do this for you with your complete satisfaction, we have top-level expertise in flash, graphic design, web design and web development, etc. Please view PMB for more info about the solutions and services we provi Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 39 freelancer ortalamada $971 teklif veriyor
I have all the skills you need and your payment terms are ok for me 25-75%.Regards Marius.
We have 4 years of experience in workng on FLASH projects....we have explored this field like no one has done it before. Our strong portfolio says it all. Kindly check PMB for our portfolio.
Dear Sir, please check your pmb for details. best regards, rajneesh
Hi, I can really do this for you. Details in PMB. Thanks, ilya.
Hello, We create custom design in flash, please take a look at our portfolio to see the examples of sites in flash: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Fast turnaround and top q Daha Fazla
$1200, if you need it that early (4th dec) $700 for 45 days plz check private msg to view our previous projects
Hi, Please check my portfolio and get back to me. Can have this done by your due date. Paul Cioca, [login to view URL]
work samples at [login to view URL] , [login to view URL]
Dear Sir, We are based in Mumbai and in Software for more than 10 years. Please view some of our online work - [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
We can create an impressive user interface design using Flash and uniquely designed site. please review pmb
Hi, My knowledge of flash is more tha enough to do this project, Please check PMb reagrds
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [login to view URL] :)
Just do it as we are experts in flash,please check pmb,thanks
My experience ranges from working for top-notch companies such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, General Motors, Citibank, Boston University, Medsn, RR Donnelley, Ogilvy and Victory Packaging. I have been working in this field for Daha Fazla
I have designed more then 15 worldcass websites independently. My efoort has been to give you the work which 100% satisfy your imagination for your work.I have best client satisfaction record. Best service at low Daha Fazla