I need to create a more advanced version of the TileList component included Flex 3. The new component will be used for an e-commerce site to display product images with the following additional features:
- The height of the component needs to expand/compress vertically depending on the # of rows times rowHeight and horizontally depending on the # of columns times columnWidth
- The component must include a header showing a sort button, with a variable number of linkButtons with the name of the sort field. when a new sort field is selected, the component must auto-sort the items. the dynamic sort fields will come from a xml file to be specified in the component properties. each TileList will have an XML dataProvider with all the sort fields included as attributes.
- The above header must include navigation functionality on the upper right of the Advanced TileList. that is, if there are 300 items, out of which 24 are shown, it will saying something like "Showing 1-25 of 300" , as well as chose from a drop down how many items to display. this should be followed by a left arrow icon including page numbers for direct page access, i.e. < 1 2 3 .... 12 > .
- there should be properties for showing/hiding the sort, number of items, navigation headers, including a number of properties to further customize the header, and finally apply a CSS style to each element
- Do fadeout/in between page navigation / sort transitions
- in the last page, if there are less rows than before, it should automatically shrink.
- must be able to easily specify an itemRenderer as separate file. default itemRenderer must be an image with a spinning wheel preloader, doing fade in/outs while loading.
if you can make this component, and comply with each requirement then do bid. if you have more ideas on how to improve the design, please let me know.
Hi, Willing to do this work. As per the above requirement, i just want to conform that the component must include TileList with header and pagination.