I need a simple desktop app written in Adobe Air (Mac and PC compatible) that will do the following:
1) User Enters ASIN number for a product (ASIN is a unique inventory number for every Amazon product)
2) Software uses the ASIN number to look up the product.
3) Software finds the following information about the product: Main Product Category, Amazon Best Sellers Rank.
Example (using B001BYM048):
Main Product Category: Arts, Crafts & Sewing
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 1107 (this may change slightly but that's OK)
4) Software has a build in chart that matches the Main Product Category along with the number of items in the category.
The chart will be provided to you and looks like this:
Category, Total Results
ARTS CRAFTS & SEWING, 1500000
5) Software divides the Amazon Best Sellers Rank by the Total Results for the Category and returns the following to the user:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 1107
Total Results in Category: 1500000
This item is in the top .07% of all items in the Arts, Crafts & Sewing category.
(NOTE: .07% is the result of 1107 divided by 1500000)
Here's a video with an example:
[url removed, login to view]
That's it! Really simply project for someone who knows Adobe Air.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $370 teklif veriyor
Hello, please check your PM, Hope we can work together!!!!
Hi, Thanks for the screencast, now there is completely clear what you want. I can do it for you