I have a Christian meditation app that needs improved audio functionality. In order to understand how to successfully complete this project you need to understand the app. Essentially there are 2 different types of audio - there's nature sounds that can be played endlessly and there is a Bible API that allows users to listen to the Bible in audio form. Here's what I need you to build for each type:
Type 1 = Meditation Sounds
- These are nature sounds that a user will play while sleeping or meditating. These sounds come from an admin panel that I can manually control.
- Some sounds are unlocked and can be listened to by anyone, while others are locked and require a paid subscription to listen to
- Once a sound is selected it should play on an infinite loop with no progress shown to the user
- When the app is open user should be able to play & pause the sound with a single button, and control volume
- Volume can be controlled by moving a UI volume slider, or by using the phone's volume buttons. If the user uses the phone's volume buttons, it should sync perfectly with the UI volume slider
- User should also be able to set a sleep timer to stop the sound from playing at a specific time (ex. 10:00 am)
- On lock screen, user should not be able to see progress since it is playing infinitely
- On lock screen, user should be able to play/pause sound, and be able to go to the next / previous sound that is UNLOCKED. If sound is locked it should skip the locked one and play the next unlocked sound
- On lock screen, user should see background image of the sound, as well as Sound title and App name
Type 2 = Audio Bible API
- We have an API connected to the app that allows users to listen to audio version of the bible
- This is a premium feature that needs unlocked with a subscription
- Once unlocked, users can listen to the full bible by clicking on a Book, then clicking on a Chapter
- In the app, user should be able to play/pause the selected chapter, view progress of each Chapter, change the progress with a UI time slider, and fast forward / rewind 15 seconds
- There is no UI volume UI for this audio version, so user should only be able to control volume with their phone device buttons
- On lock screen, user should be able to play/pause, view Chapter time progress, go to next / previous chapter
- On lock screen, user should see the Book name and Chapter number as well as an image of the app logo
Audio will also need to be able to handle audio interruption (eg. receive phone call, it will pause the sound), as well as route changes (eg. plug headphones in = sound plays in headphones / unplug headphones = sound plays through phone speakers).
I need someone talented to build both functionalities. Once approved I will pay you for the source code so my developer can implement it.
Please put 'READY' at the beginning of your bid so I know you read the requirements. I will not hire anyone who doesn't put it in their bid.
Hi, I’d love to help with your Flutter app development project with the functionality that you need. My name is Jay Kukadiya. I've reviewed your project and understand that you need someone with a flutter developer th Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $311 teklif veriyor
I am young but I have 2 years of experience creating applications for android and I think I am a good candidate because I read the bible