Robotics is looking for a Flutter developer who will be responsible for creating multi-platform applications for both iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. This individual will be working on innovative application projects and creating new experiences. This individual should have deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production applications.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced start-up environment. As well as, the ability to self-manage and working independently.
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Must have at least 5+ years in mobile software development
• Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Flutter development
• Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
• Must have published 1 or more application in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
• Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
• Proven experience in both mobile and software development
• Has proficient experience working with a version control and continuous integration systems (e.g., Git and Jenkins)
• Has experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life-cycle, including automated testing and building
• Solid knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex Flutter applications
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Working knowledge with Dart programming language
• Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code
• Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience with Firebase
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $14/saat teklif veriyor
I can do this. I have done this type of project before. This is my portfolio - [login to view URL] You can message me to discuss more about project details. Thanks.