- Each post must be at least 35-40 words in length,
- The posts must be written in good English relevant to the threads.
- Manual Posting ONLY - No use of software, do not copy and paste text from other forums or websites. Do not spam or do anything that would get you banned
- The posts cannot start a thread; they must be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
- Only postings with working signature and publicly visible links are accepted. If you have to log in to see it, the link will not be counted.
- I have huge list of forums, so there is no research on your side. I need you to register on each forum and post only 1 forum post per forum.
- We will require an Excel report with the following information:
1. Anchor text used
2. URL of page where our link is located.
3. Date the link has been placed.
4. Login and Password
The report must be send at least once a week, so we know the progress of this project.
I am looking for more than one posters - (maybe 8-10 posters) I'll hire more than 1 person so if your reply is good and with excellent English, I'll probably hire you for the job. At the end of the length of this project the ones that are posting great posts are might be considered full time.
Payment: $0.2 per forum post.
I only can pay for posts which still exists on the forum 7 days after it was posted.
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $78 teklif veriyor
SAMPLE OF OUR WORK AND OFFER IS GIVEN IN PMB. but price is $1 for each post.
Your job interests me making me want to contribute to your project. I understand what you need and I can get it done for you. I’ve had experiences in forum postings before; I’ll send samples in your inbox. I’m looking Daha Fazla
Hi Astron, I am interested on this project. Thanks, Jonathan
i am doing seo since last three year and my most work on forum comments i am still member of near 30 forums currently i am working for hospitality industries projects.
Hello. I'm interested for the job. I have done forum postings before so I have an idea already what an employer like you expects. Please see PM for more details. Thank you.