Family case Early Chamber

Job Description:

Need file in response for that Early Chamber.. I'm french living in Edmonton or Sherwood Park. The court in last January approved us to get into a Resolution in french and a date was set for end of May.

Yesterday, I received an Early Chamber earlier and I think this is not in french anymore.. what is not according what the judge agreed last January. That application was done by my ex probably to weak my presentation in running in English only.

The 3 points I bring to resolve in last court date in January was Child support, travel and Child Custody. This is on these 3 points the judge agreed to fix a resolution for us in french.

I lost my last lawyer because she was only agent and her lawyer wasn't agreed the way we processed the approach with my ex. I would never have all detail but she preferred to withdraw. Since I have no lawyer and will be way too much costy to restart from zero everything.

The court want resolve the situation as the case was opened by me in 2017 when my ex start cheat me and decided terminate the relationship. We are married and have one 10 yo daughter who is really affected by the situation while her mom make everything to possible to push me away from my daughter. We started file the case as the mother allienate our child. The court in knowing the mom when avoid me not be with my child , removed her discretion and allowed me in last January spend 14 days per month with her for for 3 months and after 10 days for other months. The order also added then she can't withold our child if I request more time. It mean the mom have give great reason or justification to not allows me be with her after these 10 days. Last January just after that order, the mom already was in breach in not allowing me be with her. That was almost 2 months I couldn't see her and she couldn't received her Christmas gifts still under the tree.

The mom now try do tentative again stop me see my daughter. She want travel all August with her when I'll be available be with my daughter. And she will come back once I'm back at work, so I will not be again see her for almost 2 months.

I'm working on a project in Nunavut and I have 14 days schedule. So I work 2 weeks up there and come back home. I shared my schedule with the mom and I know she don't like it. Since I run my own corporation now, I can negotiate with my client and have more stability and presence in town to stay with my daughter.

I need someone to fill all paperwork to present that situation. I just can't afford another lawyer and I want keep be with my daughter as she needs me. We spend great time together, we are bonding and the mother really don't like it.

The mother trespassed my property last one, she forced my daughter provided the non divulged adress to her. I had to call the police to file it because she did the same in 2018 pushing me to leave. Everything who is suffer more is my daughter and I do my best to protect her.

Thanks help me find that paralegal in family to help me.

Beceriler: Canadian French Translator, Paralegal Services, Avukat, Family Law, Immigration Law, Yasal, Legal Analysis, Legal Assistance, Legal Consultation, Hukuki Araştırma, Local Job

Konum: Edmonton, Canada

Müşteri Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Sherwood Park, Canada

Proje NO: #33354971

Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $433 teklif veriyor


Hi, I have immense experience of providing Legal Process Outsourcing Services to ProSe persons. LITIGATION LEGAL ASSISTANT AND PARALEGAL SERVICES at fraction of Attorney cost in: 1. Legal Research 2. Family Law: Di Daha Fazla

$250 CAD in 3 gün içinde
(3 Değerlendirme)

Paralegal with Alberta Provincial Court and Court of Queen's Bench experience. Familiarity with forms required to file with the Courts. Have successfully represented, as agent, for individual filing an action in Provi Daha Fazla

$500 CAD in 10 gün içinde
(0 Değerlendirme)